Clutch Physical Therapy was built for athletes, by athletes. Which means we provide:
- Customized functional treatment for each of our athletes
- Award-winning service and the highest quality of care from doctors — not aides or assistants
- Camaraderie as athletes ourselves. We get it. We know exactly how badly our patients want to return to training and daily life, and how frustrated they’ll be til we get them there.
And we specialize in:
- Sports & Orthopedic Physical Therapy, using the techniques of Applied Functional Science, Active Release Technique (ART) and Spinal Mobilization and Manipulation
- Post-Op Rehab (Specialization in ACL, Achilles and Rotator Cuff and Labral Repairs)
- Sports Performance
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Biomechanical Video Analysis
In a private, outpatient setting on the Upper East Side of NYC, combined with access to Bio Fitness gym, patient care extends beyond personalized treatment to fully functional movement. Our expert analysis encompasses full body and movement assessment to ensure the root causes of injury are pinpointed and treated, to prevent pain from recurring. We don’t resort to temporary fixes. We’ll fix you for good.
We want our patients to realize their full athletic potential. We get them back out there. In the clutch. When it counts.
And in return, our hope is that our Clutch athletes stick around — not only to stay on top of injury prevention, but for the support of a like-minded community. We love to hear about those PR’s and the next race goal because we’re out there training and competing and fundraising for charities right beside you.